Think Protection is growing! We are looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager who is looking for an incredible opportunity in a fast growing company! If you’re hardworking, enthusiastic and dynamic, we want you on our team!
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager provides administrative support to all C level executives. To be successful in this position, the candidate must be results oriented and have the demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize workflow/work well with others.
- Coordinate schedules, reservations and travel arrangements.
- Organize and note take meetings involving multiple departments across company.
- Greet clients and visitors to the executive office.
- Plan, organize and co-ordinate functions and special events for the company.
- Assist with the preparation of business presentations including text, overheads and electronic presentations.
- Prepare and/or edit internal and external letters, faxes, memos/documentation and mass emails.
- Responsible for all police matters relating to the customer(s). Updating/filling out customer registrations and ensuring police registration fees are updated internally.
- Manage/communicate departmental reports relating to departmental mistakes.
- Handle all purchasing of office/cleaning supplies
- Responsible for payroll and various HR functions
Ideal Skills and Qualifications:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience in a senior administrative position
- Strong PC skills i.e. Word, Excel, Power Point and MS Outlook
- Extremely detail oriented
- Proven ability to effectively prioritize work flow
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to exercise good judgement, show initiative and be proactive
- High standards of ethics and confidentiality to handle sensitive information
Job Type: Full-time
Office is located in Markham, Ontario – Warden and 14th Ave.
Salary: $35,000.00/year + bonus
To apply please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org