Are you an incredible, hardworking, motivated salesperson looking for a new opportunity?
If you love to sell, have a great work ethic, are a team player and ooze enthusiasm and positivity, then we want you on the Think Protection team!
Think Protection is Canada’s fastest growing home security company with great products, competitive value and a top notch team. Our mission is to change the world of home security by offering a better security solution at the lowest price in the industry! Started by Joel Matlin, founder and former President & CEO of AlarmForce, Think Protection is North America’s fastest growing home alarm company.
We are now hiring and have the following position available: Outside Sales Representative
– Generate sales by going door-to-door in selected areas
– Properly present the value of a Think Protection home security system
– Accurately determine customer needs and explain features and benefits that provide value
– Give customer quotes and product information
– Be a hardworking, presentable, self-motivated individual
– Good social skills, polite and considerate
– Close deals on-sight to make a generous commission
– Articulate, presentable and honest
– Proven ability to close deals in person
– Goal oriented team player, and a self-starter who is highly motivated to succeed.
– Great attitude and relentless dedication to success
– Top notch oral communication skills with a high attention to detail
You’ll create your own schedule. This is the perfect part-time job for motivated students or anyone needing flexibility in regards to work schedules. If you’re a fantastic salesperson looking for an opportunity with tremendous growth potential, we want you on our team!
This opportunity comes with significant training along with ongoing resources while in the field, giving you help overcoming objections whenever needed.
Plus all sales come with a generous commission. Can make between $500-$1500/week.
Job Type: Part-time
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must have clean criminal records.